Saturday, February 11, 2017

Backlog



According to freedictionary.com the definition of backlog is 


back·log

  (băk′lŏg′, -lôg′)
n.
1. reserve supply or source.
2. An accumulation, especially of unfinished work or unfilled orders.
3. large log at the back of a fire in a fireplace.

Well, guess what?  I have been spending January taking care of a backlog, as in an accumulation of unfinished work.  I had over-scheduled, and under-planned for any interruptions, when all of a sudden this fall I had some.  We had a change in staffing in our office and I had to go into triage mode dealing with the most critical issues first.  Therefore, I did not get posts to this blog completed in a timely fashion.  

Even though many of the posts I'm publishing are now outdated, I wanted to complete the task just the same.  So, please forgive the multiple postings ...

Put a large log at the back of your fireplace and enjoy catching up.  I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment